Re: Anti-Glorantha rant on Mongoose forums

From: Bruce Mason <mason.bruce_at_FAwDIWKGz2A7qKEbtSBgSM8iIzuQ0GFY_xuedGBMzU4d2tosjW_MlR2bgg3TpQxl>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:48:10 +0000

His rather incoherent beef is something along the lines of him wanting to play D&D like settings with RQ. Can't see as there is any merit in people "defending" Glorantha, it'll just end badly and the original rant is hardly even a rant, more a case of verbal diarrhoea.

Still and all it would be nice if Mongoose could get around to actually using someone who knows Glorantha to do the art. That said, they have somewhat squared the circle in Pavis Rises by basically making it all but art-free. With the exception of the zebra riders the other six drawings could have been done for almost anything. They're of reasonable quality, just not particularly Gloranthan. Maps are better though.

Still, I'll overlook most anything as long as Beard Goblins are involved. Especially if the Beard Goblins are involved in a religious war with Hair Goblins.