Re: Dreams vs Harsh Reality

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_PS7rgp8S6NvI8TrSVbsn04EgQnXbyzjy6ZzRR-fiDV_DgH_TXfHtFeWBXC55PH3PGCP2FLP>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:17:11 +0000

OK, I get your point, but I think there's a vicious circle here. Talking to guys (including the RPG manager) in my FLGS there is a strong consensus that the MRQ books are so poorly designed that reading them is a struggle. Customers come in, flick through a book on display and put them back on the shelves.

Good art does indeed cost lots of money, a good sense of graphic design surely costs less, and if that's damaging sales (which anecdotally it is) then it's worth investing in.