In defence of Mongoose

From: bernuetz <bernuetz_at_D9edON-_qJAdMuZ4wqnRZRDpX4-uLk_a11C07UsXj-Znq7eot5OSmTcjSw3spAOItts>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 14:59:51 -0000

In Mongoose's defence I would like to say that I appreciate the new bigger 2nd edition books as opposed to the smaller first edition books. They're definitely a better bang for the buck. And the content is quite good. They are a trifle dry admittedly but I'd rather have the content than some art. I was disappointed to read in the State of Mongoose address that they're going to tone down the Glorantha releases slightly. (Not that Elric isn't a fun setting but I'm not interested in collecting another set of books).

Oliver