Godtalkers

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_H4AmHY5qBWDO8KGzyZiH56PrOJBKrpnpicqOSRLoRZMzDZuizrTPCt3XawllDsmW>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:52:56 +0000

Sartar tells me that Godtalkers are chosen by the Gods (or the ref). How does this work in game and what does this mean for the player. Do the other characters just know that s/he is a godtalker or does Orlanth make a dramatic appearance and say "You are my chosen one" (voiced by Brian Blessed). I can see that it might not be a blessing for all players as they may now have to act in certain ways - lead services, etc.

If the character was not a Thane and then became a Godtalker, how is that handled?

If I've missed where this detailed in Sartar/companion please point me in the right direction.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433