Re: Interesting Rambling-- Darwin, Lamarck, and Pocharngo

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_cYW7gu4Ef2xNId8dRzYQT1zsvbrh9Wq1DR1_zFrJSia1S06ryzZepmJqNKJv4Jmd03G>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:34:35 -0500

I am just stepping into this discussion so forgive me if this has already been covered, but it seems to me that the number of generations that have occurred on Glorantha is likely to be *much* less than what is necessary for significant evolutionary change, at least by real world standards. Therefore real-world types of evolution are likely to have a much less significant role to play for Gloranthan life.

-Kevin McD