Re: Who did this pic of the Real City?

From: xavierllobet <xavierllobet_at_znn_R-uCj-WkZgtJwUZWO45Mha3XDUEkDBwQx3wKH4l8g-XxITA0NQhROQ1P73W>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:09:18 -0000

I remember having read The Tower of Ivory quest on your website, and I was thinking of using it in my game. You see, some Thanatari robbed part of the PCs' memories, and now the PCs need to regain them with the help of a Lankhor Mhy priest, and I was thinking of using that Lankhor Mhy quest.

Either that or a Lankhor Mhy quest to the Underworld to look for Elasa, who is Lankhor Mhy's love and the Light of Knowledge. (However, a friend of mine is expecting to run the Colymar campaign for us, which already includes a trip to the Underworld, so I'll rather leave the Underworld for him, not to rob him of such a cool adventure!).

Any suggestions are very welcome! :)

XL.