Re: What does death by "natural causes" look like in Glorantha?

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_K8t65DZsEiSWkNRbcBinO3PU3z3-gVb8MPraoM91FiIXTONKPxE_XviqcZERvX4ISscgGIR_>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:15:11 +0000

"differentcomputers" <mdawson_at_BWY817Y4Uv971LKt7khmlDjAzJTHrCZTSwFF4VU-PnBqlEHIA1WmjVKD_wMQeedafLTa5-VDRXrw.yahoo.invalid> writes:

>Assuming no violence and that he doesn't trip, fall down the stairs and break his neck, ***how does this guy die?***

Honestly, my first thought was"Humakt sends one of his Swords riding into town to claim his own. In Glorantha, being killed by a Death worshipper *is* natural causes".

(For added cool factor, the Humakti can challenge the Chalana Arroy healer to a game of chess; if she wins, he'll ride out of town again and come back next year. If he wins, she'll stand aside.)

But I'm interested to hear the other replies. :)

Stephen