Re: What does death by "natural causes" look like in Glorantha?

From: differentcomputers <mdawson_at_Y4roxhpqrvrsfcEAy4qaXoCS0bYf7Tv1dPDI7tMCXn2oTYDqhxGFhxpe5lsFCx_8rk-Z>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 05:02:06 -0000

I recall the Prosapaedia for Orlanthi referring to "...the Cloak of Age that weighs men down." but never more than that. Aside from Humakt & Grandpa of course.

I think Grandfather Mortal was killed rather than just dying, but as Motorhead so aptly put it he was "Killed by Death". It doesn't explain aging at all, I don't think. Grandfather was perfectly OK until he got killed.

EXACTLY. Repeating myself, this is why I raised the question.

Mike