death by "natural causes" for (some) malkioni

From: hcarteau_at_8oURjO-P5BngkqEoN_oqyKH3VAOFHOGV5t0injWR3VHYZ7wLvyDkINTmnTL3m-dBzAp
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:44:09 +0100

Alcuin Bastis, Watcher of the Church of Ashara in Bastis, recently gave a sermon on this theme.

He reminded us that Devolution is the inexorable process of existence. Plants wither, minerals erode, stars glow less strongly, animals and men get weaker with age, then expire. It is as natural as satiation after hunger.

In the Old Days, Zzabur led the People to immortality through refusing any change. Then Malkion came and showed him the errors of this way. The evil brithini refused to hear the Word and killed Malkion. But Malkion's Sacrifice infused each of our puny lives with some of his Greatness. This little spark is called Ashara and allows us to reach Solace after we die if we have been true to Malkion.

Malkion's Sacrifice made Sister Death's final call to a door to Solace through Ashara. It allows us to grow and learn and discover, to live a full life in the service of God and his Prophets. Death is a begining, not and end.

Amen.