Re: death by "natural causes" for (some) Uz

From: boztakang <danielmc_at_RVcSXiVUwJC74OzxULRjWWF4tNuk-QDYEwC4W4ZiX3L9nWvgSDKzVZv1j8uz8ufHjdq>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 21:09:26 -0000

"Uncle, why do we get old and die?"

"Hurm, some uz bother der uncle wit stupid questions and dont GET old... hehe, no, come back here you. I joke. Its a good question, clever question, yous a clever boy so i tells you about it.

"Your Mother, she'll tell you that every time you disobey her, Kyger Litor takes back some of your strength. Now youse a good boy, strong boy, and getting stronger as you learn how to obey. Thats good. But one day, you goes out in the world and sometimes you cant always do what your mother wants. Or you gets a wife, an she haves a different idea what you shud do... hehe - wifes can make uz old quick, sure can... you'll lern that boy, later you will, heh. Anyhoo, when you can't or dont obey like you should, you get just a little bit weaker, and over the years, all those little bits add up, and eventually yer body's no good no more, and thats when youse old.

"Thats true answer for sure. And don't ever tell yer mum i sed dif'rent. Promise. Good. Now heres a secret i figured out myself. Me, I think old age is a trick by Kyger Litor to help us all get back to wonderhome. When she made Time, she tricked everyone into dying instead of just them what gets bashed or eaten an stuff... that way we dont have ta kill all the hoomies and dorfs and whatnot, we can just wait. We knew how to die before anyone, and we knows how to come back. One day, Kyger Litor's gunna let go of that web she made, and catch all the bad stuff in it again. Then we's all gunna come back at once, and eat everything, and make it just like wonderhome again. Thats what i thinks 'cause Kyger Litor is smartest and best, and she has a plan. Mebbe it's not the same plan i think it is, but you knows she gots one.

"anyhoo, thats all of that. Now youse sing that song, the one i taught yu to make a rock not so heavy... thats a good song your great uncle Kolkagol taught me, so u think of him when u sing it so he's proud and helps it work rite..."