Re: How does veneration work?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_NFkFn44B-8TXIV-yLHMysBwAoTRHJZGr7teTgvkvJaHB7JSZXP9cyhkBBYQEzc1R2qzV>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:05:04 -0000

> Whatever its merits in the wider scheme of things, that's actually a damn good description of some Old Seshnelan and Castle Coast practises as far as I understand them... (and that the Rokari are desperately trying to annihilate btw) :-)

The veneration of holy teachers is considered heretical by the Rokari school of Malkionism (as the God Learners proved that it is only a short step from veneration of teachers to worship of the Eranaschula and other entities).

However, it is not saint veneration that really upsets the Rokari - it is the spiritual pollution of Hrestol who defied and rejected the Laws of Malkion. The many crimes and horrors committed by the God Learners (who followed Hrestol's way) are proof of the evils of Hrestolism.

Jeff