Re: Veneration, Part 2

From: hcarteau_at_NvNIsMXUJTJpkOtJsERIHZfr3EwrNmuyQe3GE_zMAp-Ax-8bzSFvQ8cCj_iZdOIZJWz
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:08:26 +0100

-Selon Jeff <richaje_at_1DsDwVYfctSsQlKkuQXKZCV__nM8-MGJZY87IX33N-DB3Xn7uLhWg7RgBkFLvNk8Jca7J0vjZqI.yahoo.invalid>:

Local talar: "The people of my district are directly descended from the First Settlers and the Harvest festival was blessed by St. Nralar the Old. Saint Theoblanc himself sent a Watcher to oversee the festival in 1579."

Zzaburi: "Appeal to authority and tradition is a logical fallacy."

Local talar: "Don't make me report you to the Watcher, wizard."

/// Why in Malkion's Name would this zzabur go around p... off his local authorities, when he knows any sign of dissent will bring the Inquisition on his back ? is he playing "holier than thou" by showing how much he despises saints' "worship"? Is he an agent provocateur from said inquistion ? Tell us more !