Zzaburi "Jargon" ??

From: hcarteau_at_O3-JuFIABI_U7iA6ZbhlW6TVfomgaP4usINpaS0Q6esgqIB7marVPbsEktpwMpC5Xj-
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:29:55 +0100

Selon julianlord <julian.lord_at_VcT4itafR-0KPe3MpnXOVpatQKOUBsAfilE945jtnn5rrXtNknHba0wQfQzfjGa-DOxMNpJWewoXQR1W.yahoo.invalid>:

> Look, if there's going to be any "correct" (LMAO) jargon-heavy description,
> it's likely to be either a Zzaburi or a God Learner one -- but the jargon
> you're trying to use belongs to neither :(

/// Again, sadly, we see the heretic Joolian of Sog profane the Sacred Words. Zzaburi as a caste use no "jargon", they use many concepts and vocabulary that were never meant to be understood by the other castes. Being so focussed on their attempt to better See God, their explanations to other castes are sometimes curt and difficult to understand.

At least we of the Church of Rokar have no delusions in trying to explain God's Full Message to our dronari and horali. We reveal them what they need to know for our Perfect Society to grow and they keep their place in it. Talari need to know more to make proper decisions, but still don't get to read from the Sharp Abiding Book ! It would give then untrained minds fallacious ideas.

Castes, castes, castes : this is what Rokar said and before him Malkion. All this intellectual wrangling about "what is devotion" is a loss of focus, a waste of precious energy better used to pray God and build Society. A man needs to venerate God as instructed by the church zzaburi : he needs to know nothing more.

Venerate Rokar an Malkion with all your hearts and souls. Listen intently to the Readings, recite the Prayers properly and without fail durin service. But veneration is not only given during service. Fulfill your duties to your very best, for Work is also Veneration of Malkion's Words. Veneration is practised with every proper action you undertake before God. Veneration is the way to Solace and eternal Reward.

Now go and Venerate.