Re: Veneration, rokari style

From: hcarteau_at_fhxOO5ZxFKRrvUjSDifdecoSSw5NVbZ2yGkscPtOfi3TEYx2hJ19dxyos8WNM96omve
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:41:41 +0100

Our Living Saint Theoblanc has spoken, and again the clarity of his words shows us how truely Inspired by God he is.

Veneration is given to God, not to any man, as Malkion himself said. But man is weak, and venerated Malkion nonetheless. Malkion suffered, a chasm appeared in His heart and Soul. Even a Man as great as he was suffering from the putrid hopes of the masses, was tempted to alleviate their sufferings. In the end he abided by his Laws, but such was his suffering that he had to leave the mortal plane, depriving us of his guidance.

Venerate Makan the Maker, not the Tools. God and God only inspired all great men of ages past and present. What knowledge they learned was from God, because God allowed it.