Re: death by "natural causes" for (some) malkioni

From: Eric Vanel <eric.vanel_at_fAbsZ45e5TYp5aryq4acgWQSIaTxIvlCeMnIhnyfb4kk4RU0loIAdgZmRae_Zzf41>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 18:10:13 +0100

  Selon Eric Vanel <eric.vanel_at_Vs_8uKSRjdXpr5VSoDS7-srb1GzIEvZHH8zp1oRKOL3SHURpfu163czmxKvnLdknDrLx9EwDgSLFj6fw3MQ2.yahoo.invalid>:

> With such a husband, princess Anika will have fun at dinner !...
  ///He's not the one Count Bastis is looking to marry. He's the Watcher of Bastis   town, just like Anton du Derysi is Watcher (Bishop) of Fay Jee. It just happens   he's part of the ruling Bastis family, just like Anton happens to belong to the   du Derysi family... So he's NOT the candidate to marry Anika. ROGIS Bastis, son   of the Count, is.
  ###ooops, sorry. We should play more often...

> But politic is politic. May it be so.
  /// Politic is politics, but you guys have a long way to go as match-makers.   ###you should trust us a bit more, my friend !

> Eric alias Uasti du Derisy

  /// She's a godless wanabee godlearner. As you all can read, she has no respect   for the Word of God.
  ### Raw logic is what I learn. Words aren't logic.