RuleOne Issue 7 still needs articles

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_DnuQH09AwapvYnV3BIEE-WrTfUhfQbQxaSJyeTkNmZG0iLpJLmX-MrU-ggJ5M83sdzf_h>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:50:46 -0800

We can use any and all articles on playing games in Glorantha - any system, any style, any subject (well, *almost* any subject. Just because I have never exercised my editorial prorogative doesn't mean I won't...); artwork, puzzles, comics, songs (lyrics only or a .wav or video file), maps, paper buildings, reviews, scenarios, monsters, treasures, myths, rules revisions...

The issue 7 Deadline is only January 21st, so send in articles now!

If you have an article, drop me a line: rjremr_at_dSPiZKmyq1j_II2wiEDKH3OfIl7fDZvUppe_SkPq0opYnGq3D30L3WS31Fylfht-Wy86IPA107w2byTH.yahoo.invalid

If you would like to take a look at previous issues, pop on over to http://ruleonemagazine.com/ and click on the "Archives" button.

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.