Re: Sartar Companion Impressions

From: hcarteau_at_w6cOfpjj1Obbnllsl4Z7G0123q5v53fYErlvTv849hJKwU3Gt7MpyMtXfKPqKNcLYy5
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 23:25:38 +0100

Hi to you,

Welcome to Glorantha ; I envy your joyful discoveries ! Sartar KoH and the Sartar Companion are indeed books that make things as clear as possible for people who start in Glorantha. It's indeed all about COMMUNITY: the clans in this case. There is no "absolute" Glorantha, there are many different points of view, each right and each wrong. Of course, the sartarite orlanthi POV is the only Right and True one !