RE: Re: [Art Links] Where in Glorantha is this?

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_7DbTr0cQsYu4olNJHSiwvvcu1W-lbmxMNFvy6OzbQPXhzkAdXcZXjUx4LOttgXXWd37>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 16:34:03 +0800

It looks to me to have some Babylonian influences in the dress and style. I would say coast of Eol/Eriga - the locations of heavily Lunarized /Yelmic trading posts. Maybe even on the other side of the White Sea (looking at my 'Elder Secrets' Glorantha Map). Staging points of the Kalikos expeditions.

Is North of the White sea always frozen? Or does it have a summer that is green. Allowing you to look to the West and see the Valind Glacier?

I like the style as it agrees with my impression of Russia culturally. I get frustrated with the 'kidnapping' of the southern cultures such as Ukraine and mixing them up as 'Russian'.

Sean