Re: Magasta art links

From: Undead Trout <undead.trout_at_ETRL8I7whLZT33Ma5lbzt7bVqPWJTAvnVFuZ1ovTcAo1rB6_LcoJx8ZYJG3BI_r>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 05:32:55 -0500

Ray Troll is like unto a fishy god. One of his shirt designs ("Fish Worship: Is It Wrong?") was going to serve as follow-up to the cult friends and I accidentally started at the 1996 *Cthulhu For President* rally at GenCon (in case you were wondering why I chose my email address, and why there's a Rain Of Fish card in the *Dreamlands* expansion for *Mythos*).
--
M. Schwartz  --  undead.trout_at_JCQUj-vgN6UfxpdEu0NVhMZfehWUIwvSd81jdMR_BZKtfhsCgQIJGb1d4NAXM5L_RCAIAuBJrwdsDr0aQcI.yahoo.invalid
~ Always Something Fishy Going On™ ~