Re: So what's SOLACE to a rokari ?

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_XAI57G28N7wUcDRyQBZVf5wv8M8hv27VhawFRCeQIvhj6CMQcLX_-2yMb1l5BDKD>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:00:32 -0000

Peter :

> > /// But surely these shades wouldn't be in / of Solace then ? And didn't we
> > agree that malkioni dead cannot be contacted at all ? I like your imagery but
> > cannot reconcile it with rokari creed.
> I'm not aware of the nature of this agreement nor that the Rokari Creed
> goes so far as to say communion with the dead is impossible.

This is indeed an unlikely doctrine in a world where the undead exist.

> Their key
> doctrine is that Saints shouldn't be worshipped - not that they can't be
> worshipped but that they shouldn't be worshipped.

... to which the Hrestoli reply that no Saints are ever being worshipped, and they are merely venerated or admired ; only God can deserve or receive any actual "worship", and good Hrestoli do not worship *to* the Saints, but *with* them ... ;)

Julian Lord