Re: Get ready to Yggle!

From: Jeff <richaje_at_Pk6T_ifGYt0EGEZ3aCBN3K3hZA0WHInryq55_0v4wOyKcci2StSdBHcrVKyMK2LcXnPX>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 05:38:17 -0000

> "Wake Up Jeff" is clearly some sort of Rathori ritual to wake up from hibernation.

Either that, or it is a ritual to keep your over-stretched Moon Design Line Editor working on new product!

> More research will probably be needed.

The Harreksaga is amongst the most interesting adventure stories of the Third Age and something we are working on as a potential scenario pack. Lots of great stuff going on, lots of insight into the workings of Glorantha, and lots of foreshadowing of the later Hero Wars events. Plus Wolf Pirates!

Jeff