Re: New Myth of the Month: Great Sister

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_k7ODwd3wsgap1wxbTuMto4upDgVh5W_ORsQ_lNN-gCBCU3G1ASp7xoi__b3tSc_CuKh>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:20:40 -0500

And very welcome it is too! Great Sister has always been something of a gaping hole in the background of my Lunar games. Usually I wind up just hand-waving the topic and trying to quickly distract my players to something else. Considering how important the topic is, I always felt weird doing that.

Thanks!

-Kevin McD