Re: New Myth of the Month: Great Sister

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_f3vZfmDLPpF_44G0hsWS3L-2O_7f0fFCnueSgr7Tw0Obkh9tfYkgh_WjC2C67p7bi>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:36:54 -0500

Namaste:
I've always liked Great Sister a lot too, and in my Lunar game she made her presence known (but not in such a calamitous fashion as the Emperor.)

I like her Nysalorian connections, and I believe it was the Great Sister who invented New Pelorian?

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha