Re: Question about latest mongoose releases

From: xavierllobet <xavierllobet_at_B_FfQe6iCVV4vArxGG39BiR3I-qr4gozSqIpbCnj0hH98kFx0U_bnEZg_kpMf4x>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:48:12 -0000

Hi,

You can also order the books throught the web of Mongoose Publishing: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=39

I recently bought and read "Pavis Rises" and, as Oliver, I was also a little bit disappointed, but I guess it is basically because I own and have read almost everything published about the city (3rd Age material) and my expectations were too high. For example, the maps of "River of Cradles" are unbeatable.

It is a good book to run a campaign on the Second Age, and I especially liked that it can be played with any group of PCs, God Learners, Wyrm Friends, followers of Alakoring, Praxians, Old Traditionalists, etc. Some people are already having a lot of fun with it: (ONLY FOR GMs, PLENTY OF SPOILERS!!!):
http://b5quest.pbworks.com/w/page/31436477/Pavis-Rises

XL.