Re: Complete Map of Glorantha?

From: Rick <rmeints_at_v0OpV6Z133Pea0GvnhUbtK7tuCeg6u83DVI5v6JrfcKHMMUf5R43XnDr1Uls2itRYQiS>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:24:18 -0000

"Ian" <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_...> wrote:

> And maybe an *American* con while we're wishing? :D

Jeff and I would be very happy to support a US/Canadian Gloranthan convention. Moon Design would be happy to host seminars, run game demos, provide prizes, help with the auction, and help promote the event, but we do not have the internal resources to organize the convention. If a small team of people want to take on the task of organizing the convention, please contact me. Jeff and I will be happy to assist your efforts. It's time to bring Gloranthacon back. Toronto was more than 5 years ago.
I hope this is the start of a productive discussion on what it would take to get a US/Canadian Gloranthacon off the ground.