Re: Complete Map of Glorantha?

From: xavierllobet <xavierllobet_at_Q_owUoQvkhBZAC2fT_zAiM5_7EajTiq2U1x_UoVxxk0cA_iZ90sGiA2_JbOMvjE>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:53:47 -0000

Hi,

I'd love to see that too, but I think first it's better to offer new material than sticking to old scenarios. The Sartar book proved that new scenarios can be really cool, so I think there's no need to resuscitate oldies like "Snakepipe Hollow", "the Cradle", etc. It would be like the present trend of old rock bands coming back together. Pavis, Prax, and Sartar can be a gorgeous setting for new and exciting scenarios. Themes that haven't been explored before, and that put the PCs right in the centre of the action. As for the old scenarios, just a quick note on how to revamp them would be more than enough, IMHO.