Re: Newsies not oldies

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_EgXbAgsApAgtKGYDBrcXjXedo358Kp9yjwDB9-2cPEvGP5vjNCJf0XQv6>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 17:39:58 -0000

> On the other hand, I haven't seen any of the old material and I think it's great that new editions will be easily available again. Not everybody can scrounge up old editions, you know....<

Just to reassure you, Snakepipe Hollow will not be a retread. The Caves of Chaos is RQ and a HQ take will always be different in the way it works. Additionally very little was ever said about the Hollow itself in the past, and its impact on Sartar, and we will correct that. It's as much a retread as the Haunted Ruins material that went into Sartar Companion was a retread (i.e. not at all).