Where do I put (possibly) interesting photos for Glorantha ?

From: hcarteau_at_yaJ9O-VzHP9KcEDkjoW2cJc-HPFe0ThTC3XEfl0Io1tuLMJ0_QDI9-b46EKt4dPssML
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:59:25 +0100

Gentlemen,

I visited the Invalides army museum the other day in Paris. Among other things, it holds a collection of hundreds of men-at-arms "dolls" (from Rome to 1st napoleonic empire), each about 30 cm high, made of plaster and equipped and dressed in loving details. It was a private collection hand-built by some afficionado over twenty years and donated to the museum.

I took a few photos of "gloranthanesque" warriors : mostly gauls (orlanthi), norman and carolingian (malkioni). Some of these characters are very beautifully crafted and give IMO a good feel of how gloranthan could look like.

If some of you want to see/use them, I'd be glad to post them somewhere, but have no idea where. Any takers ?