Re: Number of Tusk Riders and Aldryami in the Stinking Forest

From: hcarteau_at_8ckm7qrfYw-szhbOkSewGvdFI9c0IbtQEVulUIIkYcD_P9I0spjdMO_gD1N0F6UntzS
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:53:54 +0100

> I'm pretty sure we've published these numbers somewhere at sometime, but does
> anyone have firm figures for the total number of Tusk Riders and the Aldryami
> of the Stinking Forest?

Can't think of where these figures are. In Tradetalk 7, we learn about the three aldryami tribes living there : the Tallseed (indigenous), Newbloom (arstola immigrants from the 2d Age) and the Web Valley (half-spidery weirdos). Many other infos are mentioned in RQA 6, their last issue - but no demographics.

I suggest a few thousands at most for the TallSeed and NewBloom, and a few hundreds for the dying breed of the Web Valley clan.

Tusk riders are fully described in the Four Scrolls of Revelations but without figures. There don't have agriculture in their woods and raid surrounding humans to feed their pigs and god with stolen grain. They also die pretty often in the fights they pick, so I'd say they number at most 2500-3000, of which nearly every adult is an able fighter.