Re: Lunar Provinces information

From: Jeff <richaje_at_lFXYfrjmjToc_f8IrixriJmTdZOiZxvKLHSbOnUXH9C0MDoLMVFtiyLsLj6q4YJvZyKl>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:33:10 -0000

> Will we get similar scrubbed and polished information for Seshnela, Tanisor-calling-itself-Seshnela, Loskalm, Pasos, Nolos, Jonatela, Kingdom of War, Safelster, etc.?

Every region where Greg and I have sufficient information, I plan to do a population detail map for (some people find that stuff minutiae, I find them endlessly fascinating and very helpful as a GM). I haven't gotten to the West yet, but I've got pretty good population details for them (if not at the same level of detail we have for the Empire, the Provinces, Dragon Pass, and Kethaela.

The results of this information will likely prove very interesting (and even surprising) to many old time Glorantha-philes (even if almost all of the data is consistent with that in the Genertela boxed set).

Jeff