Re: Another Pithdaros Question

From: metcalph_at_qZN2xACX3RiVbjj7mjUJIjFjgGwcjUuHTTePqGZdrZ_iCqOLYXKs7wWM-73jvaQOdI3
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:50:48 +1300

On Fri 25/03/11 8:24 AM , "Mark" markmohrfield_at_-bxus5Bidc4bZQ7rE3Iq_aEANdcGB1aW-URw6uPzu7Max0Rs2RLHI8SaeGHeT46sMXiMKb9FfxQeahrUbp4vSA.yahoo.invalid sent:

> --- In WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Metcalfe
> wrote:> Well, the sun stopped in the sky and they
> consulted their oracles to> find out the cause.

> Didn't that happen much earlier,back in 375? Am I missing something?

They left circa 380 ST via magical means and arrived 719 ST. Hence the reason why they complain about being eleven generations late.

--Peter Metcalfe