Re: Safelster Q&A

From: hcarteau_at_RC9JWC3EoIvPQF4zroagVzYQtGgmopX99HHApKeV_arbzHPIq8thqlxwB-Ze7iQiWiz
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 13:16:39 +0200

I'm glad to know the demographics, and to be rid of the castes issue in Safelster (makes sense, after all Arkat was big on castebreaking).

The split in Safelster is between enfranchised citizen of a city and everyone else.
/// How big would be these two groups, how would the 3 M people be split ?

/// Can we know more about these Councils ruling each town, either covertly
(behind some ruler) or openly ? Are they arkati societies ? Maybe not all of them ?

/// What is seshnegi policy towards these horrible dirty stygians (henotheists
to us) ? Is Crusade an official policy ? Or was the conquest of the Dangim march the end of it ?