Continuum every year poll to close

From: Continuum <Continuum2008_at_11GsdGRgHAIzR_xHJODuIuBZrZUi58YCTxkVHLDbr0JYJaptnM8wpv2F8F8ojb>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 20:45:30 -0000

Greetings Continuues!
Just a reminder the the poll up on the Continuum 2012 Yahoo! Group will close in a few days time on Sunday 10th April 2011.

Currently it looks like the membership is polarised with an even spread between the two main options. We would really like your opinions about it so please vote before the deadline. If you wish to ask a question or wish to discuss this matter we have a discussion going on over at the Tavern.
http://www.gamingtavern.eu/tav/viewtopic.php?t=3450

--
Cheers,
Darran

Continuum 2012. John Foster Hall, Leicester University. UK.
Friday 20th - Monday 23rd July 2012.
http://www.continuum.uk.net
'A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an Emergency on my part'-http://darransims.livejournal.com/