yet another Glorantha meets WoW post

From: Rob Thornton <oblate777_at__xp1-y86fX9rBkMbS8lKs5vLKLTbTEpxwxth_tnx_xLTgeSebJlBGzGuv8Jg3tVNhz>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:42:14 -0400

Hey there,

I recently discovered a World of Warcraft achievement that was almost perfect for my warlock (who, if you remember, is named Nysalor).

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4584/the-light-of-dawn

It gives you the title "the Light of Dawn" (hence "Nysalor the Light of Dawn"). Think "the Dawn Age." Weird huh?

Unfortunately to gain this achievement, you have to defeat THE main adversary of WoW to date from the last expansion (Arthas the Lich King) in the hardest possible way--with a 25-member raid in heroic mode.

Fortunately most semi-dedicated WoW players in this expansion (for the WoW players on the list, I'm guessing 333-346 iLevel), are overgeared for the encounter. Yet it is the most difficult encounter in WoW that has been ever made for any group and I'm not a WoW fanatic by any means.

We'll see what happens....

Rob