Re: Introductions and a question

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_qVlQTKeDsbLasrKdHP07PpwBYERWXHc1WAG3BPo35WBBnDkMOLQhUhGqzPJgzs3Fv9zee>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:28:08 -0700

Dear Ian,
Thanks for the warm welcome. It's very much appreciated. I'll admit that starting a group myself hadn't crossed my mind. I haven't really done much in the pen and paper scene in years, excluding some Dungeons and Dragons as a teenager. I do know *that* is popular around here, so maybe there's hope for something a little different? It's too soon to tell. Honestly, I'd prefer not to start it myself: that kind of grassroots gaming could be awkward for all involved, and I don't know how comfortable I'd feel GMing something I wasn't all that familiar with. If that's what it takes, I'll give it a shot, but I'm apprehensive. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Best and thanks,
Zack.