Babs Gor everywhere

From: hcarteau_at_UoWgFuGYlB6TNpkUgIeYKZv6P9llSNKk3fUF4IR9TjEwsG__SAWKG8fr-8MdM0v0GrS
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 21:58:19 +0200

> On 5/4/2011 12:44 AM, Richard Hayes wrote:
> > Why is it okay for bloodthirsty axe murder to be a suitable job for a woman
> in Dragon Pass and Kethaela, but not in Prax?

/// It's not suitable in Dragon Pass. "Normal" people are as afraid of a BG slashing maniac as they are of a Sword of Humakt. Only a few damaged souls commit themselves to this Deity, I suspect after great traumas. It's about women's revenge.
The most numerous BG worshippers are found in Exiles lands, people who have lost everything to the red empire and are getting more desesperate every year.

I also think the esrolian BG bataillons are less feral, more disciplined, have a more traditional military feel. They still can muster the feral women's magics, but only on orders. They do have Generals who obey the City Queens and, of course, the Grandmothers. The same goes for the BG guards attached to Houses (clans) ; they have a more civilized behavior. Men are well-controlled in Esrolia anyway so they don't need to berserk very often. Still, it's nice to have this option. It does keep the men in line. Except these crazy kodigvari...