Logic, Truth and the Wizards' Way

From: hcarteau_at_tPfZcbHHs1ak979SQTrhilkgF4aikv_Xd0rhMys_pGbSVF2tlYc0L7Zz3kM12MYns7H
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 20:43:32 +0200

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_1oUSW7TJfw_lzmey70vmGAdbctivp_yjZ6vkuHnW06qQu0OdUC2FPTJQdnDq6jxurDVqPNhaFzoD.yahoo.invalid>:

> Divine geneaologies work the same way. In some stories Odayla is Orlanth's
> son. In others he is Orlanth's brother. In still others he is another name
> for Orlanth. All are contradictory, all are true. That's part of what it
> means to be divine. You want exactitude? Study wizardry.

/// Indeed. Other people have myths, fairy tales and obscene stories. We rokari study the Truth of the Cosmos. We follow and use the Laws Zzabur discovered, that Malkion refined and that Makan Great Mind wrote in the Abiding Book. Confusion and contradiction are some of the errors that brought once-decent men to bestiality and gibbering imbecility. Hold to the Book. Follow the Laws. Study the Word.

Praise Malkion.