Re: The three runes we all have

From: hcarteau_at_NWQSOrwpcIOL6ifxpz5yGpXl_KRNtnVLRodbVH7zHTTSBhx3gZKJPzgNjFJV4SAxXPk
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:44:40 +0200

Selon Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_ZjDO6VaLZDThWBbmkzAc7VTkF4B9VQ0ZamRpA2IBo0knv-ooFphD8TMEdYefjR2owKhVP2Hh6SOniYsWVjBFRy5OqP0.yahoo.invalid>:

> On an unconnected note, where does the Dragonewt worship described in the MRQ
> book fit into the Three Worlds model? Are these basically theisitic, or is
> Draconism a/the "Fourth World"?

/// It's not worship, and it's beyond/above the Three Worlds. I remember Greg Stafford explaining it with diagrams at Eternal Convention : dragonwets are still plugged to the One / Solace / Nirvana / whatever all mystics try to reach. Part of them is still here, which is why Time does not apply to them and why the feel so weird.
This is also why destroying a draconic manifestation is not killing/erasing them. Sharzak'eel and Aroka are still very much "alive" and kicking to this day.

Back to the Infinity Rune : I don't think it's part of the 30 core Runes displayed in the Abiding Book, so it's not a "proper" Rune anyway. More pagan wishful thinking is all.