Re: Glorantha Atlas Historica

From: Jeff <richaje_at_RN3wFc35zJ0g_tAXI6VsGxEpxXbPZMqQ3Ene7N5yXSpOPd9FRWliZmpQN1xNuz8JAI7x>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:29:02 -0000

The maps are A4 and are being assembled by the Eternal Con team (Eini and Ralph). I know they include the Atlas Historica map collection (a series of nine colored handdrawn maps that show political and cultural boundaries for Genertela from 0 ST to 1550 ST). They may include the Zzabur Atlas (a series of seven hand-drawn black and white maps that show the unified events of the monomyth from the Golden Age to the Grey).

The print run is tiny. If there is enough interest, I might have several available for the auction instead of one. However, the purpose of this is to raise money for the convention. And to stoke interest with you all. :D

Jeff