The good news keeps on rolling in:

From: Jeff <richaje_at_6OxZKt9k175CQzZilmNvlrITRhJiQ90VWmlGJrS25CCdBN3LzVLcOtbbCobaov5FU6tF>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 07:02:10 -0000

Howdy Glorantha-philes!

Not only do we have a host of new writers with Moon Design, but we have two artist blogs on the roll! Two of the most important artists who have developed the *look* of Glorantha - Simon Bray and Dan Barker - now have their own blogs at moondesignpublications.com:

Simon Bray is the art director and lead house artist for Moon Design. Simon will be posting on various projects, the look of Glorantha, and whatever his mad mind comes up with. His blog, Rumbings in the Art Room can be found at: http://simon.moondesignpublications.com/

Dan Barker was the house artist for Tales, designer of the Gods Wall, and - for me - the guy that first made Glorantha come alive. He's posting on art, random musings, and whaterver. His blog, Whinings of a Mad Cur, can be found at: http://dan.moondesignpublications.com/

Enjoy!

Jeff