Re: Query: Black Horse County language

From: Jeff <richaje_at_haXoLC1ez3EIlX6qgW3q3f-o4y-lYC9DiLonbId-v05S_OskHBDsmaeMCmA6hmWjArUX>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 13:09:42 -0000

> > FWIW, Ethilrist has not been in Black Horse County for centuries.
>
> Does this mean the old 1527-1545 dates for the founding of the County have been pushed back?

Black Horse County was granted to Ethilrist by the Red Emperor in 1545. He took possession of it after 1555 as Phargentes was not King until then.

> If not, I suspect the locals grimace and mutter about the wily Keener Than when asked to reconcile the One True Count with "this other fellow."

Prior to that, that valley was inhabited by vendref peasants and ruled by their Grazer lords. The Feathered Horse Queen let Ethilrist establish himself there in exchange for service.

Jeff