Re: malkioni un-churches

From: hcarteau_at_tuIR7PbMXGuSBNuHh3XWGTLQ3T-2tyuKe9IAvGEK-uEit0PO4-10lCT6leV1Uu5jXoa
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 17:06:00 +0200

/// Ah, yes. We have very intellectual societies in which each man stands in his place as God / universal Laws (it's the same) has/have decreed. The wizards (zzaburi) have studied and understood these laws, and more or less explained them.
The rulers (talari) edict social laws, which are more or less enforced into each caste, and arbitrate inter-caste issues. The fighters (horali) protect the community and sometimes work for conquest. They can also be used for enforcing social laws and Universal Laws. The workers supply everybody. Their own militia and judges enforce inter-caste trouble.

So when the workers get strange notions, they can be cru... I mean, reeducated by the other castes, using might of arms and of magics, especially talari ruling magics.

But what happens when a whole horali clan gets weird ? Local talari have to call other horali clans to bash their head in. The local Watcher, by himself, does not have enough Power to put some sense back in their thick heads. And the contagion might spread to the other clans...

Even worse : what if a Talar gets bizarre ideas about God, Castes or Solace on Earth ? No worker or fighter can raise a hand against him, so the wizards must take the matter in their hands. And what if the whole talari can gets contaminated ? They might possibly topple the established local un-church.

That's why most malkioni societies are so conservative. Pull one single brick from the pyramid and it might well collapse ! i'm pretty sure the irensavalists act as ruthlessly as the rokari when some of their flock start acting and preaching weird. Death to heretics.

I'm guessing the minor scola have a more relaxed outlook on these issues.