The Ignorants seem by themselves

From: hcarteau_at_FPgtQAkEsVgJUCRDDTdNMqinbiPYYReuwOBN1mAzjj0dNzbxkgJMVs9AUQBLsZDRz03
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 19:51:34 +0200

The Ignorants have been benighted and discredited by haughty and bigot kralori since time eternal. We don't even know what they call themselves.

We do know they use blood to grow maize ; so what ? So do lunars, which are not ignorant. The Corn Rites are a horrifying affair to the non-initiated, but they are a time-proven method to feed the people.

In fact, if the "ignorants" are smart enough to use trollkin to do their drudge work, it shows they are quite smart. But how far are they under the spell of their northern uz neighbors in Chern Durel ?