Re: Dragonewts in First Age

From: hcarteau_at_E5E7jrNfY_qG1FJAMYOqQtDCL4XJYnIE5D6y5_DxraRiHNbikhk1mYHOKbnIpNBCJbU
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 23:31:29 +0200

Not Nysalor, his lieutenant Palangio, in Slontos. He had this strange Staff, made of Orxili's bone, which somehow bound the 'newts to his service, among others to fight Arkat and Harmast.

I think this staff was topped with some pearl, and that this very gem is today the Orb of Serpentine Sentience which is used by a ruler-queen of one of Safelster's cities.