Re: The Book of Glorious Joy preview pdf.

From: Frank Rafaelsen <frank_rafaelsen_at_3jvKBswlNo1qPF_K5FTJnONBhT5GzuMjWb1p19tT0_LR5oZPyo8i_TpeW1a_>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 22:37:48 +0100 (BST)

Thats great news. Congratulations to everyone involved! This is probably the book I've been waiting for the longest, but not - as it turns out - in wain. And the timing is perfect for me, since I'm looking for a new game to run after summer. How wonderfully appropriate it would be to revisit Loskalm 15 years later, just as the setting book is getting published.

Trotsky, you are a scholar and a gentleman. A book of joy it is indeed!