Re: Historical Map of Genertela, Part IV: 1450 ST

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_UVX-dJcqzjhuvfP9ieMT6_2MXRR05mVgDQ1j7O88IvYtHGU_ewrzPTWNYHS68nA2XjZ>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:39:18 +1200

On 6/27/2011 8:45 PM, Jeff wrote:
> You thought 1250 ST had some odd stuff? Check out Genertela two centuries later!
>
> http://jeff.moondesignpublications.com/2011/06/27/historical-atl…eleris-1450-st/
The major weirdness is that Prax and Sun County are part of the Seleran Empire. Not actually reflected in the source but I doubt that Sun County actually warranted Seleran forces to conquer it. The nearest possible hint is "outlanders" being Counts before several Praxians take over. There was also a manifestation of Jaldon toothmaker at this time which may have been Seleran related.

Sheng launches an invasion despite the Closing. There was a statement to this effect in Revealed Mythologies but I didn't believe it. I wouldn't have liked to be the first person to explain to Sheng that there was this pissant little spell called the Closing which made naval invasions slightly impossible.

--Peter Metcalfe