Glorantha in the time of the Harshax

From: Christopher <kaiu.keiichi_at_VKDapApEqPt1MSunMjnlQe7r2c6Eo1ynoZeeboK7qZLE_Quqx4sSVmSVF2RfNzt>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:13:41 -0000

I was reading KoS, and it seemed to me that one of the reasons that the people of Harshax' time were so desperately seeking out the old mythic knowledge was because the Devil was coming, and they would need things like the LBQ to stop it.

So, from the accumulated lore, what do we know about the Harshax's time? Is there still magic? cults? A lot can survive on a purely oral tradition, especially in Orlanthi culture. What happened to the Pelorian peoples, the West, everyone else?

What would gaming in the time of the Harshax be like?

CB