Re: Blue Moon and Blood Kings

From: hcarteau_at_tm5OS6yjNRGfxyyWvZlFKeyErY48r72R-xkdpATLQXyTiDLW7JdoaIRF1tAhZmxga5E
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 10:45:08 +0200

Selon Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_8LzF56o2TD9N2QJJWtqsJhn8_gIVTlISVYy2NQrQoa10KiI2GGqdph2cbT518iGRKeKjaRDVz2SkKulbqBuQxZUQpWs.yahoo.invalid>:

> Sorry Herve, if I had known your first name I would have used it. I will do
> so in future.

/// Of course ! When I picked this adress a long time ago, I didn't realize it'd be the only thing other people would know about me ; next time I'll pick something more flashy, yet humble, like "clawsonthewind_at_8L9dMH9Uey5ewMc6q-5TlaEUPrHdUVLwSdZKMDZlAFQBBG5bbQkrzvRiyxoY1c0phH6I3InlxDKuXply-29SHhY.yahoo.invalid"
> Who are the Zaranistangi? Westerners of some kind?
/// Oh, no. You might know them as the Loper Folk, children of Baraku (Mastakos) and Orfeda (Anilla). They are a Blue Tribe who lived on the Spike (not inside), then invaded Pamaltela, then Seshkaul. Each time it was shattered by world events. The few survivors hopped around Genertela on their loper beasts until "vanished" by the Godlearners around 800 ST. Or did they ?

If you want to know more, I'll send you my file about them.