Re: Us's plan

From: Jeff <richaje_at_fo3DFd3d6gr7p5agWPFzfAdBLXhwqfDESit2qGWNijxzC0auGdFvf4WEfwl8_MFyISM0>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:06:39 -0000

> I'm currently plaing a troll who has this as her long-term quest. My thought is
> that these are (at least some of) the ingredients for a new medicine bundle of
> Korasting.

Not to be too pendantic, but I would not describe troll spirit-bargaining practices the same way as Praxian shamanic practices. They are similar only in the most prosaic manners (as in both involve bargaining with otherworldly beings while in an ecstatic trance achieved through dancing and drumming).

That being said, you are on the right track. A MAJOR event of the early Hero Wars is trolls bringing various pieces of Kyger Liter and her daughter (among other things) back to the Castle of Lead in Dagori Inkarth. The most notable of these is an event called The Swarm by humans, and brings darkness and terror to the peoples of Ralios, South Peloria, Dragon Pass and beyond.

Jeff