Re: Us's plan

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_NyJB-EKwFp0UHVZLevzt6Qk3cPLGXUJZ4oCCfgDWLtOOTajTKo1MGRMTNN6gNtS_Ilu8q>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:23:57 +0100

Jeff:
> But given that the pillar predates Nysalor, I think it is safe to reject that one.

Not at all. A Nysalor cultist went on a HeroQuest to acquire adamantine claws for his god, and retrieved a dragon's claw from a myth that ended up embedded in a hilltop next to Dragon's Nest. So one of Nysalor's adamintine claws and the adamantine pillar in Sartar become mythically connected. At least, in my Glorantha they could be, by judicious application of a HeroQuest identity contest.

Phil Hibbs.

--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?